Would you like to double, or even triple your current income?
That is common for skilled workers who join the Shugarman’s Bath team. And we offer paid, accelerated training.
Paid Apprentices earn $22 to $30/hour during training. Lead Installers can earn $125,000+/year. And it’s common for new team members to make the transition in 2-3 months.
So, if you are skilled in at least one of the following:
- Handyman services
And if you would like to learn everything you need to know to perform high-end Bathroom Remodels, apply today.
We are a licensed C-36 Plumbing Contractor - journeyman can earn hours with us.
Who are we? Family
Shugarman’s Bath is run by three brothers, their father, and a close family friend who also happens to be the best bathroom installer in the country.
We are as family-owned and family-operated as they come. If you are hired, you are not just joining a company, you will be joining a team, and a family.
With our name on everything we do, we take the quality of our work very seriously. And we care even more about the experience of our customers. If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply today. If you have great customer service, tell us about it!
At Shugarman's Bath we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
COVID-19 considerations: Wear a mask, social distance, properly sanitize.
- Demolition of existing bathroom and debris hauling.
- Job site preparation, including supply runs and preparing tools and materials, and setting
- up dust control and floor protection.
- Bathroom wet area construction (building walls, setting pans/tubs, installing glass,
- cutting panels and installing to walls, etc).
- Premier Customer Service.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must have a full-size truck or van
- High school diploma
- The successful candidate will be subject to our pre-employment background screening process, including, but not limited to criminal background check, drug screening, and driving record check
- Regularly lift and/or move objects from 10-80 lbs at a constant pace.
- Occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Able to bend, lift, push, pull and reach for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
- Carpentry | Plumbing | Framing | Light Electrical | Handyman Skills
- Professional Drywall Patches
- Soldering | P-Traps
- Attention to detail
- Excitement to work in a team-oriented environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Great attendance and positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and customers
- Owning your own tools is a major plus
- Weekly stipend to cover gas and tools
- Access to company insurance plans; purchase health insurance with pre-tax dollars and at a lower rate.
- 9 paid Holidays.
- Eligible to participate in the company 401(k) after 90 days!
- We celebrate all birthdays and major milestones
- Stocked pantry and fridge and regular company breakfast and lunches (we even bbq at the shop!)
- Paid Apprentices earn $22 to $30/hour during training. Lead Installers can earn
- $125,000+/year. And it’s common for new team members to make the transition in 2-3 months.