The Benefits Of A One-Day Bathroom Remodel
How A 1–2 Day San Diego Bathroom Remodel
Works And Why You Should Do It
With The Number Of Advantages, Why Wouldn’t You
Want A 1–2 Day Bathroom Remodel?
When getting a typical bathroom remodel with an average San Diego company, you’re looking at roughly a 5-7 day-long process or sometimes much longer. The disadvantages to this are pretty obvious – you’re out of a bathroom for an extended time, your stress levels rise, and you’re generally inconvenienced.
With a typical process, a number of workers traipse through your home, creating unwanted chaos and hassle. Fortunately, we do things differently at Shugarman’s Bath – our bathroom remodels are done in as little as 1–2 days, letting you get back to your life as quickly as possible.
Some homeowners think they need to sacrifice quality installation to get quick service, but you don’t need to give up anything. Despite what some may think, homeowners can find excellent installations using premium products with a 1–2-day bathroom remodel using the right company. Let’s learn more about the process and its benefits.
How Is A 1–2 Day Bathroom Remodel Even Possible?
This is the biggest question we hear from potential customers, and it’s understandable. After all, a 1–2 day bathroom remodel sounds too good to be true. However, we’ve worked hard to ensure our customers get the quality of a typical remodel in less than half the average time.
Through years of practice, we’ve developed a long-standing and effective way to make the impossible possible. It starts with our skilled expert installers, who are properly trained in all the trades needed to complete a project. Unlike many other bathroom remodeling companies, we don’t hire subcontractors – our installers are employees of Shugarman’s Bath.
They can handle the demo, plumbing, waterproofing, panel cutting, finish work, and most glass. When you have the knowledge and skill of five trades in one, you need fewer people on the job. Our products are also installed much more efficiently than traditional tile. Instead of hot mopping, tiling, and grouting, which can take a week, we do our version in 1.5 days.
What Does A 1–2 Day Remodel Look Like?
A typical 2-day Shugarman’s Bath job might look something like this – we start with the demo and plumbing work in the morning. Then, we set the shower base or tub and install the backer board in the afternoon. The next day, we install panels, accessories, and silicone before conducting a complete cleanup.
A typical bathroom remodel from the other guys can look like this:
- Day 1 – Demo (1 crew, finish early, no work done rest of the day)
- Day 2 – Plumbing (separate plumber)
- Day 3 – Hot mop or other waterproofing
- Day 4 – Backerboard / niche framing
- Day 5 – Tile installation
- Day 6 – Grouting
- Day 7 – Fixture installation/shower door install
That’s if everything goes as planned. Of course, the project may be shorter with a skilled crew, but it could also be longer. More complex jobs may require more time, and if one of the crews makes a mistake, someone has to come back and fix the error – dragging out your project even longer.
What Exactly Is Shugarman’s Way?
Our 4-step remodeling process addresses every detail, giving you maximum value for your investment. Here’s how it works:
- Step One: Strip Your Wet Space Down To The Studs – We don’t just cover up problems in your bathroom – our team demos everything in the wet area down to the studs. We do this to find any underlying moisture or plumbing issues and ensure we can rebuild your new bathroom from the ground up.
- Step Two: Methodically Repair ALL Underlying Damage And Issues – We never cut corners. Instead, we repair all moisture and stud damage, take care of any plumbing issues we find, get rid of the old mess (every single scrap), and solidify the foundation of your new bath or shower space.
- Step Three: Install Premium Foundational And Supportive Materials – Shugarman’s family-approved, factory-trained, and certified installers change your p-trap and the shower valve, use our superior waterproof backer board and rebuild everything that you don’t see, so everything you do see performs exceptionally well for life!
- Step Four: Deliver On Our 4-Layer “Never Leak” System – This involves a superior waterproof DensShield backer board, a new high-quality shower pan, installing inside corner strips, and our non-porous BP-Cor2 material.
What Are The Benefits Of A 1–2 Day Remodel?
The benefits of a 1–2 day bathroom remodel are numerous, but the most apparent improvement is quickly having your bathroom back in working order. Instead of being out of a bathroom for a week or longer, a 1–2 day bathroom remodel gets you back to your daily life as quickly as possible. An expedited timeline means less stress and hassle for San Diego, CA, homeowners.
Because our 1–2 day bathroom installers are so effective, you’ll also have a fraction of the number of workers cluttering your home. A streamlined approach leaves little room for error and a more efficient use of time. You won’t be waiting on separate plumbers, demo crews, and installation crews, hoping everyone and everything works in unison.
At Shugarman’s Bath, We Give You All The Benefits Of A
1–2 Day San Diego Bathroom Remodel And More
We know there are a lot of contractors to choose from in San Diego, but none of them can give you the quality and quick bathroom remodels Shugarman’s Bath can. We’ve been perfecting our 1–2 day bathroom remodeling process for over 30 years, ensuring you get the finest products and the most precise installation possible.
We are fully committed to delivering the best 1–2 day bathroom remodels with superior customer service. Our work is only as good as our customer’s satisfaction, and we labor tirelessly to ensure that satisfaction is 100%. We guarantee it!
Call us today for a free estimate before starting your next bathroom remodeling project!